Monday, June 2, 2008

Verve Love Card

I love this stamp set by Verve, Anniversary Birds!! LOVE IT!! I've had it for quite awhile and haven't had a chance until today. It's Monday and time for another challenge that I do with a goofy group of friends on SCS. Cindy Haffner provided the challenges for us this month, and today we were to paper piece. Notice I said piece, not pierce!!! There are others in the group that might try to convince you that we were to pierce too. That, was not required. In fact, if you'd like to see the other's cards, go visit our new blog...CCEE Stampers.

I first stamped the images with Espresson (Adirondack), then paper pieced the right bird and both wings with K&Company ancestry. The circles and long rectangle were all diecut with nestabilities. The edging under my pearl panel was a piece of a nestability cut rectangle, trimmed off and glued underneath. All the edges have been ink distressed with Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress Ink) I got the pearls from JoAnn's.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out our CCEE blog to see what the others do with their piecing.

Tosh

7 comments:

Shelly said...

I just found your blog for the CCEE and love it! It's good to see all your faces in 1 place! Adding to my RSS feed so I can see all the creations at once!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love this Tosh, awesome job on the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Tosh, this is so gorgeous!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Followed you from your blog here, Tosh! You sure are brave to be claiming your friendship with these crazy ladies for the whole world wide web to see!!! Hee -- you know I love all of ya! Even Cammie... ;) And I love this card with my favorite stamping birdies, too! Long live the CCEE!

Judy Rozema said...

Tosh, what a pretty card! I love those little pearls! So glad you emphasized piecing so I will see who is changing the rules this week! lol

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful work! :)

Carolyn King said...

jaw dropping gorgeous girl!