Monday, November 17, 2008

CNFS - Eggette!

Good morning everyone .... hope you all have an enjoyable weekend! Are you ready for another CCEE challenge.

Our challenge today is our Creative Name Featured Stamper (CNFS) ... for this challenge one person in our group selects a person from SCS who has a catchy user name ... we then create our card using their name for the theme for our card.

Charlene is the challenge hostess for this month and the name she selected for us to use was "Eggette". Apparently Bonnie gathers chicken eggs from over 12000 chickens on their farm. Her favorite embellishment is ribbons and she loves the color green.

Our instructions for this challenge was that our card had to have an egg on it somewhere .... we also had to use some shade of green & ribbon on our card.

Would you like to play our challenge ... we would love to see what you create using this theme! Don't forget to come back here and post a comment with a link to your card. If you upload to SCS don't please use the keyword CCEEC.

Let's see what the team came up with this week:

Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh


Cindy Motherway - This is My Story




Deb Mills - Feeding My Soul





Carolyn King - My Blog

Charlene Merrick




Dawn Lusk - Dawn .... A New Day


thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Morning Ladies!! Your samples are ALL fantastic ... really helped with inspiration!! Hopefully I have something "eggish" in my stash! See you later! Have a great day!!

Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness! You ladies are fabulous! I am totally speechless - and that is something!

Cindy H - if the eggs I gather were this beautiful, I would be skipping to the barn every morning awaiting my treasure!

Frances - I have to tell you that I did have a similar incident happen to me in our barn - but our eggs are not as crack-proof as this poor little chickie's eggs and the outcome was a little messier! and yes, I did it!

Cindy M - On Christmas morning, our hens love to tease and always dress up their eggs this way to surprise me! A little treat for having to work on Christmas day I guess.........by the way, I need my corner punch back.........

Carolyn - if all our hens laid two eggs a day we would be R-I-C-H!! and I would be exhausted lol! (It's okay, I know it's an owl!)

Charlene - I just love the sweet little chickies when they come in to our barn - they are so soft and cuddly and peep-y! (literally!)

Dawn - That little rascalette sure laid one beautiful honkin' egg! Typical women - gives birth - then back to work!

I know it is not easy when you are given limits on what you can create---I think you ladies are fantastic and I thank you so much for this special treat!!

Darlene said...

Not nearly as clever as you all .. but here's what I was able to come up with: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1133002?cat=500&ppuser=95678
What do you think???

Judy Rozema said...

Cute as can be!!!
I can see an egg in all, and green in all - except Tosh's looks kinda brown........LOL!!!
JK, Tosh! I love ya!
They are all so fun!

dpkennedy said...

These are wonderful "egg" cards! Such clever and beautiful creations!

Christi Flores said...

Everyone's samples are fantastic as always!! I am so glad I got to play along this week. Here is my card:

http://cici510.blogspot.com/2008/11/pretties-thursday_20.html