Thursday, September 3, 2015

CCEE1536, Skyscraper Day

Lois here.  I'm the hostess for this month's CCEE challenges.  In addition to being my birthday today, it is also the birthday of Louis H. Sullivan (born Sept. 3, 1856), an architect credited with designing the first skyscraper.  Today's challenge is a Word Play challenge.  Include on your card something that starts with each of the letters in CITY.

C:  Christmas, Candle  --  I:  Inlaid die cuts  --  T:  Twine  --  Y:  Yule log




C - Cherries/Candle, I - Icing
T - Turtle, Y - Yellow DP, cardstock and cap



Anne Harmon - Inkinginred

                                      C = city, clown, circus, clouds, clumps of grass, clubs
                                       I = Indian Clubs (for juggling)
                                      T = tent, tie (polka dotted), trees
                                      Y = yellow (hair, tent, sun, clubs)





Liz Williams  -  Right Brain Madness
C - circle and compass, I - ink, T-triangles (on dp) and twine,  Y - yellow

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio
C- Crimson and Clothing; I - Iron and Ironing; T - Twine; Y - Yellow




Canvas background stamp, Inlaid die-cuts, Tags and sock Yarn

Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer
C-Crazy Bird Image......I-'I"sentiment......T-Turquoise......Y-Yellow


Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens

C - Chilly the Penguin, cold, Christmas I- Icicles T- Trees Y- Yellow





C- Carnation,  I - ink,  T - tag,  Y - Yellow












No comments: