Monday, April 13, 2009

CNFS - Scrapgirrl!

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.

Before we get onto today's challenge we have to announce the winner of last week's blog candy which was the Cuppy Love set from Stamps and Smiles. Thanks to everyone who submitted cards your cards were wonderful!

The winner is: Gloria M with her card found here.
Congratulations Gloria ... we will get it contact with you shortly so we can organise getting that stamp set sent out to you.


Well now it is time for yet another challenge with all our CCEE stamper friends. This week is our Catchy Name Featured Stamper (CNFS) challenge where we select someone on SCS that has a catchy user name and we make our card around that name. This month it was Cindy Haffner's turn to select someone and she selected "Scrapgirrl". Our instructions were to make a card with a girl made out of scraps.

So would you like to play along too???? It is a pretty easy challenge this week .... I am sure you all have girl stamps you can use and scraps too. Don't forget to pop back here to post a comment to this post with a link to your card so we can all go take a peak at your creation. If you upload your card to SCS please remember to use the keyword CCEEC.



Deb Mills - Feeding My Soul





Carolyn King - My Blog


Charlene Merrick





Dawn Lusk - Dawn ..... A New Day





Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner




Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh





Cindy Motherway - This is My Story




That's it for this week. Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Kristen H said...

http://kardsandklay.blogspot.com/2009/04/using-up-scraps-on-girl-card.html

Here is my take on a fun challenge, thanks for the idea!

Judy Rozema said...

Oh, they are all so cute!! I love them - especially because they really reflect everyone's style! Way to go!

Gloria M. said...

Hi well I hope I did this right its girls but after I got it done I think I did it wrong. But here it is http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1313256?cat=500&ppuser=55725
Thanks Gloria

Chrissie said...

This is the first time that I have entered one of your challenges. The ladies cards are fab!
My card is hereChrissie

Kim said...

What a fun idea. Here's my card (direct link):
http://impressyourself.typepad.com/impress_yourself/2009/04/flutter-by-wednesday.html

Gigi said...

So glad you started a challenge because getting to see your cards was fun and now I get to play along with you :-D

http://www.gigiscorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/