Thursday, September 16, 2010

CCEE1037

Avast, Me Hearties!!!!!!!

It’s time for another challenge over here on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog.

This month it is my (Frances') turn to host the challenges and I have again taken my inspiration from the “September Holidays and Special Days” site.

Did you know that Sunday 19th September is International Talk Like A Pirate Day! So my challenge to everyone this week is to create a pirate themed card. If you don’t have pirate stamps think of what a pirate uses eg. ships, eye patch, parrots, treasure, treasure chests etc. i think you get the idea.

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1037. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Now let's see what the CCEE Stampers have created this week, I hope I don't have to make any of them walk the plank!


Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather



Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio

Cindy Haffner ~ Cindy Haffner's Corner

Pirate

Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh





5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love this cute little treasure chest.
What a great idea!

Darla said...

According to my calendar, it's Sunday, not Monday.

Mothermark said...

OMG! I love this idear! And no, that is not me talkin' like a pirate, its just how I say idear!

These are all just awesome and what a fun challenge! Love them all.....you guys are all so talented!!!

Patti J said...

What a fun challenge matey's! Great job by the DT!!!