Thursday, October 31, 2013

CCEE1344 Dogs

Anne here for my final challenge for the month of October - which is Adopt A Shelter Dog Month.  I went with my daughter Amy, and her family, on a trip to a local dog shelter, where they finalized bringing Nitro into the mix.  He's a combination of hound and lab, and a sweeter dog you can't imagine. In honor of four-footed friends, this is our theme.

Please add your card HERE, and don't forget to add our keyword CCEE1344 if you are uploading to Splitcoaststampers.

Here's what our group has made:

Anne Harmon - Inkinginred



Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Sabrina Friel ~ SCS Gallery


Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Shirley - My Pinkie Is Inkie



Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville


Amber Hillman - Amber's Antics











1 comment:

Debbie Adams said...

This is a great challenge. And all I like all the DT Cards they are so cute. I am a big doggy fan. :D