Thursday, June 30, 2016

CCEE1626 Mixed Media

My last challenge for June!  I need to practice mixed media so I can join in more challenges.   I   often back off as I think I’m not able to make a good finished product.   Let’s make a mixed  media card.


Quoting Splitcoaststamers: A "medium" can be any of the following:
 
Pencils - wax, oil, watercolour, graphite/charcoal. chalk/pastel
Pastels - Chalk, oil
Markers - watercolor, pigment, water-based acrylic
Pens - ink, glitter
Pigments - Gelatos, watercolor crayons, metallic rubons
Paints - watercolor, acrylic, oil, poster, tempera
Inks - dye, chalk, distress, reinkers, pigment, hybrid
Powders - mica, pigment, chalk
Sprays & airbrushing
Dimensionals - embossing paste, gesso, fabric, found items, papers (collage, piecing) & ephemera, foils
Heated elements - encaustic wax, embossing 

Show us your Mixed Media work of art.  Please add it to the linky at the bottom of the page and if posting on splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1626 to the keywords.  Have a fun, creative day!


Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


Vicky Gould -  Village Stamper Ramblings
(I used a stencil, Gesso, Brushos, Mesh and Liquid Pearls)



Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations
(I used ink, markers, embossing paste, stickers, collage.)


Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens
( I have used ink, sponging, glitter gel and glossy accents, gems and brads)



Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer


 Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio
(I used Stencil; Embossing Paste; Shimmer Sheetz; Distress Ink; Fibers; Glitter; Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers; Glitter Border Peel Off Stickers}






( I used dye inks, distress inks, and acrylic paint)





Liz Williams Right Brain Madness




1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.